Men and women both have different thinking and feelings towards love. Generally Women are always ready to take responsibilities of any relations and ready to give commitment, but it’s not the case with men. Whenever it comes to commitment men think to escape from that topic and they feel trapped with the thinking of living with a woman for long time. I can’t blame men for that, maybe it is because they feel they are very strong and don’t need anyone in life but the fact is that men become frustrated if they are alone.
Why most of the men are scared of commitment:
Here I’m sharing few common reasons that scare a man from commitment, though it changes from person to person, and according to his past experiences. Though, being a girl it’s actually us, who can give that comfort to a man, and make him understand why commitment is important, and how it’s not so bad. But, first lets look at some of the reasons:
- Fear of being hurt: Men feel that love hurts a lot and they don’t want to get hurt in love. They feel that woman will leave them and she would never be with them for long term. This feeling makes man thinking to stay away from commitment and keep relations moving without any feeling of insecurity.
- Fear of not finding perfect mate: Men always want good women for long term relationship, who should be ready to change for him and meet his expectations. Sometimes this feeling becomes scary for guys when they keep searching for perfect one and they don’t get one. They can never commit to a women whom they don’t find perfect and in the search process man forgets that woman are human begins and she also can have negative points .
- Fear of trust: Men have tendency that they can never trust others easily. If a woman tells a man to commit in relationship, he will feel as if she is using him. It is difficult for a man to trust anyone easily. Man thinks that woman can easily change the priorities in relationship and might dump him for someone else.
- Fear of sacrifice: While thinking about commitment, men often think that if they are committed to one woman they have to scarifies a lot in their life and adjust according to their partner. They feel as if their bachelor life which includes late night parties, staying with their friends or watching sports will be thrown out. This is very common problem, you need to understand that when you are planning to tie in a relation, you both need to adjust and that will increase love between both of you.
Well if you are a girl, and fall in love with a guy, but he is not ready for commitment, you should not push him. Give time and space, but at the same time make sure he doesn’t take you for granted. In directly make him realize that, if he is not committing, you might not be around for ever.
I hope this article will help you out when you want to think about commitment in any relation.
Subscribe to us
Latest posts by Ruchi (see all)
- 11 Little Signs You’ve Moved On For Good - January 1, 1970
- 5 Cruicial Signs: It’s Time to End Your Relationship - January 1, 1970
- Romantic Ideas to Express Your Love - January 1, 1970